From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 03:43:01 -0400
Could anybody seriously explain whtat this meaning. Entering the address of
listserv to make the confirmaiton
I couldn't find a place to type in the confirmation ok. Can you explain
this to me again how to confirm,
that I don't get these messages like down. If this is again only a message
to threat me I really quit the list.
Waiting for your answer.
Helmut from Innsbruck