From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:26:04 +0100
In agreement.  I have written to Helmut and he's very upset about people
talking behind his back, when he can't respond to such things.  Hopefully
our listserve managers/owners can deal with this problem in a fair way.
Why can some people mock, tease, and use this list in a way that it was not
meant to be used?  Hopefully  this can be resolved in a fair way.
Dan

>Dear Conchlers,
>
>Slightly shocked I've read the e-mail by Art Weil concerning Helmut Nisters.
>I allow myself to point, that a certain level of conversation in manners
>should belong to Conch-L. Although Helmut Nisters at the moment is not
>member of
>the list, it is improper and much insulting and offending for him, if
>somebody behind his back is mockering about him and expressing in such a way
>about
>him. I see in this a much more havier abuse, as to Helmut has been
>reproached
>for his permament burding, but harmless joking. I think the only way to stop
>these frigthen and terrify manners, to remove the author of such expressions
>immediately and rigoros from the list. Sorry.
>With best regards
>Gert Lindner

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.