From:
Olivier Caro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:47:01 +0200
Dear Winston Barney

Thank you for your support and your comment
You must think it's a huge work to do such a shellsite.
I believe you're right.

You want me to build this website.
I'll begin to work alone on it on condition that :
-Concologists must stop discovering new shells, and stop changing the names
or the ID keys.
If you're OK for that, I think the site will be ready in just a few
decenies.

An other way to get something nice could be found by helping the
Animals4ever team, which seems to have started an interesting work.
I'm just afraid of one thing, with this site : all the shells listed there
require links to external websites (a good idea) but, as each one of these
sites is sole, each one of these sites is irreplaceable. If one of them went
to disappear, could you imagine the hole?
Always make copies of your whole personnal site before submitting it...
upgrade the copies... try not to die before having given your creation to
someone serious.

Best regards

Olivier Caro
The Caro Dreams unlimited