From:
Karen Lamberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:27:48 -0400
From Cozumel, its a $50.00 hop to Belize City, take another puddle jumper
out to Ambergris Cay and hit the water, the reef is only a few hundred yards
off the beach and it is beatutiful. Take a pocket guide of some sort which
shows conchs. The marine inspectors won't stop you from collecting anything
except conchs. Occassionally they will try to convince you that something
else is a conch, so keep the field guide in a ziploc in your dive bag, and
you should have no problems. And the reef is terrific, as are the locals!
Enjoy! Karen