From:
Carol B Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:28:33 EDT
Our speaker at our meeting last Sunday was telling us about collecting land
snails in Argentina and other countries.  She said she was warned about
parasites (some deadly) that were carried by land snails.  The snails she
collected were around the water, but were classified as "land" snails.  Can
anyone out there tell me some more about the shells and what they carry?

Also, I'm trying to find out any information I can about the adhesives used
in dentistry and surgery.  Guess it would be the adhesives secreted by
mussels, barnacles, etc.  Any help would be appreciated.

Carol