From:
Ken Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:40:32 -0400
Dear Howard:

Concerning this trip, we exchanged several e-mails a few months ago.  At that
time my summer schedule was uncertain and I could not make any definite plans.
Now my plans are more certain and I do have that week open.  Do you still have
room on the boat?  If not, that is my loss.  If so, please send me again the
details of the trip: exact times/dates of departure/return, departure location,
cost, etc.  Could you give me the names of the other folks who are going?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ken Piech