From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 14:34:28 +0200
Dear Harry,
The author of Exogyra costata is Say, 1820.
There is quite a lot of information to be found on the internet (try
Altavista searchmachine by typing in Exogyra costata) a.o.
www.physics.uiowa.edu/~cnewsom/fossils/Oysters/exogyra/index.html
Best regards, Henk K. Mienis.