Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:07:55 EST
Dear Conch-l ers,
  I have two things I would like to mention. Bea Winner has some Nautilus
publications that she would like to sell. If anyone is interested please
e-mail her at [log in to unmask] and she will send you a list of what
issues she has.

 The second is for my mother. She makes shell flower arrangements and sells
them at bazaars to make money for the Kidney Foundation and for Deborah.
Those not familiar with Deborah, (pronounced Dee bor ah ) that organization
offers free heart operations to those who cannot afford them. A very worthy
organization.  She has run almost out of small shells. If anyone has any
small shells, the type to make flowers out of, could you let me know. She
does not keep any of the money for herself, but donates all to these two
worthy organizations. We are not talking about specimen shells, but rather
beach shells. Coquinas, small kitten paws, tusk shells etc. I would be glad
to pay postage but don't tell her :-)
  If anyone can help let me know off list please
      Thanks,
         Carole Marshall       [log in to unmask]
           Lake Worth, Fl.