From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 12:51:09 -0500
Dear Leslie,

what is that for a microscop. I would be very interested in it. Could you
provide me one. Or is it only
a lens. Can you send me such a microscope to my address to Austria. If
possible - as for such
a little cash I have to pay too much charges at the bank or postoffice for
a draft - I am willing
to send you some shells (landshells or Mediterranean shells for it). What
does it really cost.
with best shelling greetings. I hope for your answer as soon as possible.
There would be nothing
like this in Austria. Could you again inform you for the price.
Helmut from Innsbruck.

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]