From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:22:32 EST
Hello All,
Once again I will attempt to scan the Latiaxis Catalog for all friendly
people on the list, of course EVERY one is friendly.  A person wanted to
obtain the catalog by snail mail but I lost the address, I thought I saved it
but I was thrown off line at that moment and lost it, also I lost all the
emails of the folks who wanted the catalog electronically.  When the muilti
page catalog is scaned, I will post on the list again.  I apologize again for
the annoying message about the catalog but I sometimes have trouble "getting
it together."  Here is my email address (I don't care if I give it out), so
when I'm ready, come and get it.  PLEASE use the delete button if you are
tired of hearing about the catalog.  Again I'm sorry for the annoying email
on this subject 0but ........
Jordan *