From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:10:04 +0200
Dear Geoff,
Many thanks for your information concerning Otala in your collection.
None of the lots belong to O. lactea. The correct name is O. punctata
(Mueller, 1774).
I have still to see the first lactea from South America; also the
populations in
Georgia belong to punctata.
Many thanks and best regards,
Henk K. Mienis