From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:04:06 -0500
Dear Peter,

what was the name of the shell with the sign MT. As I've put them quick
together to have
some landshells for you very soon with the original labels by Lubos
Kolouch, I think it stays
for Malta. Could you send me this name again. I also don't know where the
Czech localities
are. In some adriatic shells like Calliostoma I have put c. o. That means
cum operculo,
with operculum.
I hope you like the Adriatic shells as well.
with best shelling greetings and hoping to hear from you as soon as
possible again.
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]