Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:10:38 +0100
Dear Conchlers,

you all know from previous e-mails that at the moment we have a guest from
Sarajewo at the museum in Innsbruck. He is working on entomology with our
custos
and on shells with me. He is looking for literature on such fields as
sistematics,
genetic and evolution. I hope somebody can help Suvad Lelo with some papers,
as he would need these for working at his university and museum in Sarajewo.
This time I don't ask for me, but for him. I would be glad to hear from you
soon,
as he is still in Innsbruck until 10 or 15 of december. If you find some
literature,
please send the papers to the

Zoological Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
handed to Suvad Lelo

he will be glad to receive also entomological works and of herpetology.
I hope you can help him anywhere and I will remain with my best wishes to
you all.

Helmut Nisters alias Aurel Wlasak (that's my second name)

p.s.: Aurel is my second first name, Wlasak was the birth name (girl name)
of my mother.

Please contact me as soon as possible