From:
Eddie Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:05:37 -0000
Subject line corrected. -)))  Henk's scientific approach is rubbing off on
me. Thanks for the info again my friend! Enjoy the birthday when it arrives.
My daughter just made Sue and I grandparents for the first time a week ago.
Aidan Edward, 6lbs 9ozs. Mother and baby doing well. 7lbs 2ozs yesterday. On
such little delights do our lives run. Maybe someone to take over the
collection when the time comes.

Flowers never grow upon a sailor's grave
No lilies on an ocean wave
The only sign where the seagull sweeps
Are the tears a sweetheart  weeps

Or words to that effect. I believe the poem was written by an ex German
U-boat CO.

Ed