From:
Myron Palay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 11:46:09 -0800
Greetings from a former member of the list.  Now living high above the
south shore of Lake Erie in a condominium overlooking one of the latest
conquests of the Zebra Mussel.  The lake is starting to freeze and there
is snow on the ground.  I'll be with my older daughter and her family
tomorrow and with friends tonight.  Merry Christmas to all from
Cleveland, Ohio, USA   Myron Palay