From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:25:30 EST
If your booties are that old, you might finally get your zippers unstuck only
to have the booties fall apart in short order after you start using them. But
booties, happily, aren't expensive. It's the regulators and BC's that are
gonna take a chunk out of your bank account. Ouch.

I'm reeling at the thought of 28 year old steamers and chowder clams older
than my parents. No wonder they're tough as rubber bands. How old do the warm
water clams like, say, sunray tellins get?

The snow is just hammering down here. Beans and Dewey, the two youngest of
our cats, are going nuts. They're crazy in the snow, tumbling over each other
like a pair of otters, eyes like headlights, snow-dusted whiskers. The
blizzard may be trouble for us, but it's a blast for them.

Ellen