From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:13:01 -0500
Hi Everyone!

The registration form and all information about the convention is now on
the web page:

http://coa.acnatsci.org/conchnet/coaconv.html

So feel free to run a copy.  I am sending spare copies to ALL shell
clubs this week!

Along with request for auction shells or shell-related items.  All tax
deductible.  Jim and I will both be at the Broward Show next
weekend....you can give us donations for the convention at that time!
Save you some mailing costs and you can attend a great shell show at the
same time!

Oral Auction  to:

    John Baker
    8745 So. Tropical Trail
    Merritt Island FL 32952

Silent Auction to:

        Jim Cordy
        385 Needle Blvd.
        Merritt Island FL 32953

Plans are coming along beautifully.   Last-minute and up-dated
information will be in the March American Conchologist!

Let me know if I can help in ANY way to make your stay and the
convention for you....the best ever!!!

Shellingly, Bobbi