From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:15:05 +0200
Richard Hilbert published at least the following articles:
-Zur Orthographie und Grammatik der naturwissenschaftlichen Nomenklatur.
Nachr. Bl. dtsch. malak. Ges., 39: 46-47 (1907)
-Die Molluskenfauna des Kreises Sensburg in Lebensgenossenschaften. Ibidem,
40: 110-120 (1908)
-Die Molluskenfauna des Nordsamlaendischen Kuestengebiets in
Lebensgenossenschaften. Ibidem, 41: 35-43 (1909)
-Die Molluskenfauna der Kurische Nehrung. Ibidem, 44: 14-19 (1912)
-Die Molluskenfauna der Rokitnosuempfe. Ibidem, 49: 75-80. (1917)
-Planorbis corneus var. praetexta. Ibidem, 49: 189-190 (1917)
-Beitrag zur Kenntnis der Molluskenfauna der Weissrussischen Steppe. Ibidem,
50: 65-71 (1918)
I do not know whether he has published also in other journals or that an "in
Memoriam" has been published dealing with Richard Hilbert.
Prof. J.H. Jungbluth is very active in tracing any German malacological
publications. Without doubt he can tell you more.
Regards, Henk K. Mienis.