From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 17:27:58 +1100
Dear Sophie,
Paul is quite right.
Nos 12, 13, 16 - 19 are all Achatina fulica.
Nos 8 - 11 and 14, 15 are all one species of Amphidromus
Nos 5 6 & 7 are all Pila. 6 & 7 probably ampullacea and 5 may be a juvenile
of the same.
4 is Faunus ater
1 & 2 are  possibly Cyclophorus perdix aquila
while 3 might be Hemiplecta distincta??
However I will have to check the books and it will be a few days before I
get time for that. Then I can give a confident ID (hopefully).
Chan Sow Yans Singapore site might help here too - I will try to find that
address too.
Regards
Geoff Macaulay