Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 14:40:10 -0800
We've been working on our Jurassic fossil pages...have
added a few pages on Ammonites, gastropods (including
Pleurotomaria), brachiopods and echinoids. Please go
to:

http://www.geocities.com/jurfossil/index.html?983122686690

A link back to the homepage will show some Cretaceous
invertebrates (see drawer listing)

Also, perhaps a strange request but need some help
from the Conch-L's American members, please. We are
puting music midis on all the pages..sometimes songs
that match the fossil location. We need some help with
'typical' folk songs for the following States:
Maryland, Virginia, Nevada, Florida and South
Carolina...one was recommended for Maryland but it
sounded like 'Oh Tannenbaum'...for Texas we have
'Yellow Rose of Texas'...for Georgia 'Marching through
Georgia' and for Alabama 'Alabama Bound'...for Montana
'South of the Border' (a variation, Montana is south
of Alberta). We haven't yet got to puting Paleozoic
fossils on webpages  so may impose for further help in
future. Thanks.