From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 17:20:22 +0200
Dear Conchlers, dear dealers worldwide

I will make you a proposal concerning a trading.
For the museum in Innsbruck I would wish me a nice
and beautiful specimen of Cypraea valentia, but not
to buy, as my budget is very very small and the
museum could not aquire such a species. I am willing
to prepare for you a very nice selection of
European landshells from 1 to 10 specimens / species
and subspecies, including many families and about
50 - 80 different lots. All in all about 500 single
specimens. I hope anybody is willing
to trade a Cypraea valentia with these landshells,
including nice micros and some rare species.
with best shelling greetings and hoping to hear from
you soon.
Helmut from Innsbruck

=====
Helmut Nisters