From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 19:30:44 -0400
Hello, some days ago I had a question about some bivalves that was kindly
answered here, I have now the images of those bivalves at your disposal in
my web site if any of you want to have a look.

Adress are:  http://www.malakos.org

For those of you that donīt understand Spanish (though it is easy on a web
page), the path to follow to the images is: Guia del coleccionista >
Galeria hispanoamericana > Uruguay

I am in the process of change servers, so if you experienced any problem,
try the same at http://apina.eresmas.com

Any comment, suggestion or correction will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Alfonso Pina
Malaga
Spain