From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:29:47 +0200
Dear Henk,

We have 2 specimens of these shell in the museum
collection out from the collection Carl Biasioli.
As locality he noted only Egypt. It is a very nice
shell. I've just corrected all. In the Paetel which
is again quite useful, it is again under Viviparidae.
with best shelling greetings and thaking best for
information.
Helmut

--- Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
schrieb: > Dear Helmut,
> Cleopatra bulimoides fits the description of your
> shell, however, the author
> was not Olivi but (Olivier, 1804).
> Note that it belongs to the family Thiaridae.
> Best regards,
> Henk K. Mienis

=====
Helmut Nisters