From:
Jan Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 22:53:56 -0500
I am almost afraid to send any messages since I feel I started this whole
mess.  My computer is now cleaned up and an updated anti-virus software
added (apparently the one I had was not up-to-date).  You mention a fire
wall and an anti-trojan.  Can you suggest where to get those?  This whole
thing has been a nightmare that I don't want to repeat.