From:
Thomas Clenche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:11:23 -0400
Hi all;

The Northern oceans have an explosion of life each spring.  Here in
Newfoundland, jellyfish "blooms" occur this time each year, the normal
action of winds, tides, and weather, bring many species of jellyfish to our
beaches. This is an normal annual event here, not related to any disease
causing organism. I spend a lot of time picking over jellyfish in the spring
summer and fall in order to get to shells on our beaches.

Thomas Clenche
Low tide Crafts
Petley, Random Island, Newfoundland.
(somewhere east of Canada)