From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:37:50 -0700
Rick, George, Linda,

Thanks for the info.

Like Rick said, the Vancouver area really has very little
to offer due to the river, so I want to try the south island.

I think maybe I'll try my luck in the areas you've mentioned
around Sooke and Victoria but leave the breakwater alone.
Do marine harvesting restrictions appy to other areas
around there like they do on the breakwater; do I have to worry
about this wherever I go, or will rules be posted on notice boards
where restrictions apply (I don't want to be fined without
knowing I did anything wrong!).

Could someone give me the phone number and address of the Jeffreys?
I've been wanting to contact them for a while now (old friends).
It would be great to run into them out collecting this weekend!
I've also been thinking about going to thier neck of the woods at
the other end of the island some time this fall.

Oh, and Linda: I won't be coming to the convention...why are they
always soooo far away (Seattle's nice...hint, hint!!). And I do
probably have those books you mentioned; I've got pretty much
everything on our area that I could find.

Thanks again,

Peter