From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:22:42 +0200
Hallo Jan,

thank you best for your mail. I would be interested
if you can spare some shells from Turkey for the
museum in Innsbruck.
with best shelling greetings and thank in advance.
Helmut

--- jan neefs <[log in to unmask]> schrieb: > No ,
Helmut , your messages are always read , and

=====
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria