From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:50:52 -0400
Hey mon!

Heading for the Radisson in the morning to get everything ready for you
all!
So I will be signing off of here.  If you need anything, you can contact
Doris and I at the Radisson.

We want you to REALLY have a great time at this convention.   AND hope
our
2 1/2 years of planning and ideas will come together as planned.   We
have so many great surprises planned for you all!    Astronaut Trail
Shell Club has really worked hard on this and given it our best shot!
What wonderful workers!

So see you at our Caribbean odyssey.....and NASA is definitely planning
on a shuttle launch for us on July 12!  (We asked them to do that!!!)

Doing our Shell Festival in January will be a breeze after doing
convention!

Shellingly,

Bobbi