From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:39:13 -0400
Hank Foglino is still off list from COA (he'll return soon) but asked me
to forward the following message to you all:

"A gentleman at the sales table at the COA Convention seemed a bit
perturbed that he had not been informed that we have two
Indexes describing the contents of the American Conchologist thru Volume
24 (1996) Please be advised that there is an order form
on the COA web page noting what we have available for sale.

Hank Foglino"

Lynn Scheu
Louisville, KY