From:
"Tom Rice (Of Sea and Shore)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:02:56 -0700
Dear Paul,

Have been meaning to e-mail you with a note of thanks for all the specimens
you donated to the 2001 C.O.A. Silent Auctions! They caused lots of
enthusiastic bidding and were, I am certain, appreciated by the winning
bidders (I got several!). Generosity such as yours, with specimens, advice,
etc. help make the C.O.A. and Conch-L the place to be for all shell
collectors!

Tom Rice