From:
Scott Schubbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 15:55:31 EDT
Hi Ellen,

I've moved a lot in the past ten years, and mostly packed my shells the way
Tom described. I like to buy a generic case of paper towels, and wrap the
heck out of the bigs ones in them. Put these boxes you've packed last in your
truck when you move into the new place, and unpack first. Open them while
sitting on the floor in a carpeted room, so they dont slip and break like
what happened to Tom and me :). That way, you have a load of paper towels
left to clean the new place with. I also use beach towels, clothing, and
blankets to protect them. Roll them all up and pack tightly so they don't
move.
Good luck,

Scott
Florida