From:
Bruno Mathé <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:30:21 +0200
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member of the Conch-L list, so let me introduce myself. First i am
french, that's why my english is so approximative. I've been collecting
since i was 13 years old, when i discovered the fabulous world of seashells
during a trip in Saint-Barthelemy, a little island in the caraïbban sea. Now
i'm 34, an the virus of collecting is still there. I'm interested by all the
families, but have a preference for the genus Conidae.

Best regards to all,
Bruno