From:
ronald noseworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 03:15:11 -0700
Kevin,

Pretostrea Iredale, 1939 has been used by Higo and Goto, 1993:  A Systematic List of Molluscan Shells from the Japanese Islands and Adjacent Area, for P. imbricata, a common species here on Chejudo, Korea.  Other authors use Hyotissa, and even Lopha.
I am trying to find the correct genus for this species.

I appreciate your assistance.

Regards,
Ron