From:
Steven & Wanda Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 13:16:37 -0500
Charles,

What you received was a PowerPoint presentation and an order form in Word
format in one email and essentially the same information in a single Word
document in the second email.  The presentation describes a fairly
sophisticated database program for cataloging a shell collection.  Appears
to be a well designed program, however a bit too pricey for me ($1500).

Steven