From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:20:15 +1100
Dear Kevin,
As a freshwater collector in Australia this sounds like a very interesting
collection as there are probably many species now impossible to obtain. I
would have a poor idea of valuations on US species, but it might be worth
trying a dealer who does handle Unionids eg Richard Goldberg or the Coltros
of Femorale in Brasil.
Geoff