From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 11:30:18 EST
In a message dated 1/4/02 11:49:05 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Ellen

Are they divers?  I just came back from Huatulco where the diving and
snorkeling was great for shells.

Rick >>

They snorkel, but they don't dive. And they are traveling with their five
year old son, Lucas, (Who spent several months when he was just one with them
at a jungle dig in Belize. The kid gets around!) So I imagine that they will
spend a little time snorkeling and more time beachcombing and poking around
in tidepools and turning over rocks.

Linda says the spots that have been recommended to  her for shells are the
big surf beaches where Lucas can't swim safely, though they might well visit
them anyway to watch the surfers.

What did you find in Huatulco?