Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 14:50:12 +0000
Dear COA-bound Conch-Lers:

I just got our email activated at our new abode after being down
for a few days while we moved. You've made some good points about
the day and time for the Conch-L meeting at COA (Wednesday is
Bourse day, etc.). Soon as Rosalie gets back to the farm tonight,
I'll pass these on to her and she'll correspond about the
subject. I'm sure she'll be home before the cows :-).

John