From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:38:32 -0600
Hi Chris
The Kaicher paper is not worth having but I can get you a copy of the Quinn
& Parker ones.  As for Woodring, all I have of it is a copy myself and it is
bound so I do not think it would not make for a good copy of a copy.
Abbott's work in Indo-Pacific Mollusca s very Good and he covers the
Atlantic in it as well... I can still get copies of it too for about $25.00.

Leslie