From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:50:55 +0200
It is the "Golden" form of Pomacea bridgesi, however, similar colour forms
are also known of Pomacea canaliculata, the latter  is deeply channeled near
the suture. It has become pests of rice-cultures in Taiwan and elsewhere in
the Far East. Introduced Pomacea are also pests of rice and taro on Hawaii.

Henk K. MIenis