From:
Tom Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:25:26 -0000
I beg to differ concerning collecting in the Seychelles.  I holidayed there
in 2000 and took the trouble of contacting their High Commission in London
before going.  They made it quite clear that there was no ban to shell
collecting (live or dead) except in the Marine Parks.  I had no trouble at
all with local people , and was not asked any questions by customs on
leaving.  I met some local collectors and they had no problems collecting.
To my knowledge there had been no change in Seychelles regulations in the
last 18 months.

Tom Walker
Reading, England