From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:22:01 -0400
Hi Daughter of the Tall One....could to meet you.

The date is May 19-25....it is a 7 day trip with the lowest tides of the
year.

The flight is $260 round trip.  The cottage is $120 per night with 2, 3, or
4 in a cottage.  The cottages have two bedrooms, kitchen and living
room.....they are NOT fancy but clean...with comfortable beds, a/c in the
bedrooms only which is fine at this time of the year.   Each cottage has a
rental car...which is $60 per day....shared with those in the cottage (we
try to put 4 in a cottage).  Gas for the car is also shared along with food.
Most of us bring frozen food...There is a stove, microwave, refrig, coffee
pot and toaster in the kitchen.

I will be glad to send you a flyer.  $120 will hold your spot.

Let me know your snail mail address and I will be glad to send you a flyer.

Shellingly, Bobbi