From:
Chris Vos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 12:41:20 +0200
Dear all,

Not that long ago, I received a lot of about 15 or so Tonna melanostoma from
Windward, Oahu, not very tall - I think about 100mm on average, but mostly
adults.

Thinking about this all, I realised that I'm not aware of any record of
large Tonna melanostoma - meaning 300 mm or so, although this shell is
supposed to be going up to that size.

Do any of you have any records on melanostoma from HawaI in XLL size?

THanks in advance,

Chris