From:
Marco Oliverio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 17:18:58 +0200
Dear friends,
I'm looking for live-collected and alcohol preserved specimens of the
following species, for a DNA/anatomy study within the coralliophilines:
Coralliophila mira
Coralliophila confusa
Coralliophila latilirata (well, this should be somehow hard!)
"Coralliophila" fearnley

Additional samples of Coralliophila bulbiformis would also be welcome

If you wanna save the shells I can send shell and operculum back to the
owner once the animal has been extracted and the shell photographed.

Thanks a lot in advance

Marco Oliverio - Evolutionary Biology PhD
Research Scientist

Dipartimento di Biologia Animale e dell'Uomo
Viale dell'Universita' 32
I-00185 Roma   ITALY

phone  +39.06.49914307  NEW NUMBER !!
FAX    +39.06.4958259