From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 01:10:37 -0700
I feel just a little bit ridiculous to confess that I am looking through
carpet drift (as opposed to beach drift).

There are two more days before the lease on my apartment is up. So I am
looking with magnifier in some prime spots for the occasional micro that
slipped out of my hands.

At least it's always low tide on the carpet flats. No UV rays or sandfleas
there.

I have come across some worthwhile shells this way. But some may be lost
forever to the carpet or to a vacuum cleaner. (I draw the line at dissecting
the cleaner bag).

David Kirsh
Micros Anonymous