From:
Richard J Rego <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 08:35:27 -0400
I am only on two e-mail lists.  This one (Conch-l) and another list
dedicated to fish.  I have been on the fish list for about 4 years now,
and have never received any spam.  Ever since I joined Conch-l, just
about a year ago, I get spam every day!  I believe they (spammers) must
have gotten a hold of the Conch-l subscriber list.  Again, I never got
spam before this list, now I get everything from people wanting to lower
my home mortgage to people trying to sell me pills to make my "marriage"
better!!!! I just delete them all!

Rick, USA