From:
Matthew Grote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 08:30:40 EDT
Hello Fellow Shell Collectors,

     After a year of being away from the net- I'm back on aol, and have re-
joined the listserver.  I hope some of the people I met last year are still
around.  I'll be making a new shell web page.  I have to re-learn the HTML
commands.  I still specialize in the Trivias of South Africa, but haven't been
a very active "collector" of these as of late.  I'll have all new images.  My
other interests include the natural world and gardening.
I'm looking forward to talking to old friends and meeting new ones.  I
apologize for my abrupt drop off last year, and hope to stick around this
time.

Sincerely,    Matt

Matt Grote
5262 Carmelite Drive