From:
Peter Maddison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 01:40:55 +1200
Hi Paul
I just went to the Archives but did not find a way of extracting these to
send to my e-mail address. Would you or some kind CONCHLER be willing to go
through there inbox, sort all those from CONCH-L and forward them to me.
Anything with a date after 4 August which is when I stopped receiving them
until my own message. I am obviously receiving them now and believe the
fault was with my internet provider.
Thanks
Peter