From:
House Midgard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:36:42 -0400
Dear All,
        I believe this person needs more technical help than I am
capable of
giving them, so I forward this letter to the list in the hope that
someone will volunteer to help them.

        Thanks,
        Mariah

Dear House Midgard,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Kulkarni which is my surname is correct to
write.I am working on shell of Intertidal area of Maharashtra. I would
like
to exchange information about identified intertidal shells which I have
collected. At present I can not send the pictures of the same but I will
send a list.
With regards
Dr. Balasaheb Kulkarni
ÐÏ à¡± á