From:
Chris Vos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:40:14 +0200
Hey Wolfgang,

There was a series of mails about this person on Conch-L before, and I
remember that this Natalya-person has an alias as well: Evhen Hryshyn

I lost amongst others a Volutoconus grossi and a Cypraea guttata this way.
There were other names (but always the same address) mentionned in the
previous talks on Conch-l, but I can't find that mail back. Surely the other
list members will react to your call.

Best regards,

Chris