From:
Allen Aigen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:35:10 GMT
A shell dealer in NYC wrote an autobiography perhaps 10-15 years ago.  I can't remember the author beyond Veronica, but the name was "She Sells Sea Shells".  Probably someone else will fill in the blanks.
Allen Aigen

One of the best books in my library is "The Best of the Nautilus", a collection of writings from the early 1900's edited by R.Tucker Abbott.
It is full of wonderful stories of collecting - marine, terrestrial, and freshwater shells.

Winston Barney
Fort Worth, TX